Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: conclusions experiment to exist as light love joy

conclusions experiment to exist as light love joy 6 years 3 months ago #1003

Thank you everyone, I am continuing to do the hour joylightlove and adding cleaning the collective for a while. i am blessed with little day job work and lots of time, so here we go.. I would like to do the joy light love meditation for a year from July 8. We will see how it goes, no matter what I am truly grateful for everyone who has done this, who will do this and who is going to do this.<3

Maureen
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Demeestere, Andrea, jesusozo, petr silhanek - schimanowski, fabienne

conclusions experiment to exist as light love joy 6 years 2 months ago #1016

Hello beautiful ones!
Well, I have not been posting videos or anything,
I have a confession to make: I am not good in Facebook, Forums and things,
it is a miracle I use the computer as much as I can do!! I am usually just on email,
person to person, and I have a website related to my work, but that, too is very simple.

But when Inelia announced this beautiful experiment I was happy, and I have been experimenting, yes! I've not been writing you... have been traveling, and no lap top, etc, but have been quietly experimenting: BEING that, not praying to it, but BEING it...

I have been playing with this for a little while... the idea of not playing any roles of victim, aggressor, controller or the controlled, a sovereign being, free, even joy/light/love words that don't quite match, but they are GOOD words, because NO words really can say!

Yes, I have been so sad to look up at the chemtrails, and things like that, but then I have been thinking, WAIT A MINUTE ....if I am a sovereign BEING.... if I am JOY<LIGHT<LOVE how can those silly chemtrails, and those silly controller programs touch that light, that joy? yes, I am bigger than that! I thought!!! Yes!

Well, it is fun.... and you are such lovely people....... I can tell from your beautiful notes and pictures!!! Look forward to the collaboration! Love you! Helen
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Demeestere, Andrea, jesusozo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

About The Experiment

Experiment in Consciousness is an extension of Ascension101.com

A group of core experimenters has been invited here to play with Consciousness for 21 days and report their results.

Contact Us

For techinical support with using this webiste please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You can also reach us at our parent website: http://ascension101.com